Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome

Well I'm still unsure of this whole blogging idea, I've never been one to write a diary and spend most of my time on forums etc. However a part of me thinks this is a good idea to give a more realistic male approach to becoming a dad.

I can be very opinionated so you will most likely see many criticisms of info i come across as I like to take things in and do them my own way. But thats just it really, all the information out there for mothers, babies and dads are all from an individuals point of view. So far the best advice ive been given is "dont listen to anyone except your chosen doctor as no two pregnancies are alike"

I had wanted to do a week by week thing from Week one. However with life, work and all that getting in the way we are currently at 13 weeks! hmm. Better late than never.

Any information you have, links, suggested books please post them up.

Damien

1 comment:

  1. Ah - I see you have your comments system set up with a gadget. Ignore what I said in the GE forum. I will suggest you get hold of any of Steve Bidulph's books on parenting and enjoying your kid(s) . Not sure of the titles but I know one is about fatherhood.

    ReplyDelete